Sharing is Caring: Link Love
I’m writing an epic blog post to go live tomorrow, recapping and reflecting on my month-long NaBloPoMo endeavor. And by epic I mean I have a ton of editing to do. Plus, I’m featuring my first-ever guest blogger on lamiki later in the week! Huge week, and it’s only Monday!
So tonight, let’s take a break and give back. Here are some blog posts I’ve stumbled across this month that I’d like to share with you:
- Be Fearless by Emily Jasper on From the Gen Y Perspective (two words I love!)
- Flow, Baby. Flow. by Regina Perata on Restoring Power
- One’s Own Exaltation by Anthony Stevens on The Pursuit of a Life
- Content Curation: It’s Going to Be HUGE by Steve Rosenbaum on Fast Company
- Quick Hits: 7 “Give it to me Straight” Quotes from Top Women Leaders by Selena Rezvani on NextGenWomen
- Shut up! Announcing your plans makes you less motivated to accomplish them. by Derek Sivers on Derek Sivers
- You Don’t Need a Job – You Need Guts by Ashley Ambrige on the middle finger project
- How to Lead in 2025 by Alexandra Levit on The QuickBase Blog
- The Living by Noah Fleming (aka Wild Buffalo Tamer) on Noah Fleming
Photo Credit: Jens Ryden
This entry was posted on Monday, November 29th, 2010 at 7:34 pm and is filed under on reading. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.