Writing Prompt: Books into Movies
Prompt #14 (Nov 16)
When a book is adapted into a movie, the majority of the time, hard core fans will leave the theater in disgust, screaming, “I could have done it better,” or “They didn’t do the book justice.”
You have three routes for this prompt:
- What’s one book that you’re dying to make into a movie?
- What’s one book you wish would have never hit the silver screen (and why)?
- What’s the best book-to-movie adaptation you’ve seen and why is it amazing?
Watch Read This
- Why I love HBO for making “Game of Thrones” by Harmony on Harmonious Mess
- Books, Wine, Cheese and the Challenge of Finding New Friends by Kelly on Kelly Clay
This entry was posted on Friday, November 15th, 2013 at 10:30 pm and is filed under on writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.