Prompt #14 (Nov 16)
When a book is adapted into a movie, the majority of the time, hard core fans will leave the theater in disgust, screaming, “I could have done it better,” or “They didn’t do the book justice.”
You have three routes for this prompt:
- What’s one book that you’re dying to make into a movie?
- What’s one book you wish would have never hit the silver screen (and why)?
- What’s the best book-to-movie adaptation you’ve seen and why is it amazing?
Watch Read This
- Why I love HBO for making “Game of Thrones” by Harmony on Harmonious Mess
- Books, Wine, Cheese and the Challenge of Finding New Friends by Kelly on Kelly Clay